25 Random Things About Me

I did this list on Facebook last week and I've decided to post it on here for who knows why. I thought it was pretty interesting and something I'd like to share with those that frequent my blog which I haven't wrote on in a while.

Hopefully you guys can learn more about who I am as a person now.

1. I've lost two Uncles and two Aunts in a year and also in the month of February. I've grown a certain phobia towards this month.

2. I gave my life to Christ and was born again on the same day of the 2005 Super Bowl. But I began strengthening my walk with God this past summer.

3. I really want to become a Youth Pastor. I feel that it's my calling in life. The size of the paycheck really doesn't bother me at all. As long as I'm leading the youth to Christ or others, I'm content.

4. I have been buying and collecting basketball shoes since high school religiously. Since 1997. Yeah, I need to kick the habit.

5. I love the Lakers and basketball. Over any other sport and team. Then come the Padres and baseball. And yes, I loathe the Chargers but only have somewhat of a respect for them still because my Uncle Fred loved them.

6. I still read comic books.

7. I'm a sucker for girls that wear glasses. I don't know why, but I just am. Oh yeah, and smart ones at that. I swear, an intelligent mind on a woman is very sexy in my humble opinion.

8. I am very grateful to have been blessed with a small group who has helped me strengthen my walk with God. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ. You guys know who you are.

9. Like Lynda said, I'm also a firm believer that the end of days will happen in our lifetime. I'm also a believer that the steps to it our developing right before our very eyes.

10. Even though my sister and I fight a lot, I love her very much.

11. I hate smoking cigarettes. I've tried numerous times to quit. But I just can't. Then again, I've controlled myself to only when I drink heavily, which I need to kick also, and stressing out.

12. I read my Bible every day. When I wake up, I say a prayer in bed, and then read my Bible in bed before doing anything else. The Lord's word is a good way to find guidance in starting your day!

13. I'm narrow minded and I'm not a big fan of the Katinas. I mean, they sing and lead great worship, but it's just not my thing. I just don't dig the worship at The Rock. I prefer Calvary Chapel worship better. Horizon Christian Fellowship worship FTW!!! Also, I love Hillsong!!! They are truly blessed with the gift of music and leading worship in the name of God.

14. I go to sleep watching movies. It's a bad habit of mine because I shouldn't be leaving my systems on and the TV on all night. I need to make the Sleep Timer more useful.

15. I love First Person Shooter Games. COD4 and Halo 3 FTW!!!!

16. I know that Magic Johnson is the Greatest Of All Time. Yes, over Michael Jordan. I just say Michael Jordan is to others to save the argument. I also think Lebron James will be better than Kobe Bryant, and I'm a big Kobe fan.

17. I shouldn't think this way but it has crossed my mind a lot. I think there's a lot of non-legit Christians out there who use the idea of being saved and say they go to a certain church and all that to simply fall in line and believe that they're somewhat doing good, yet, in the end, they're not obeying or at least trying to follow God's word. They pick and choose in the Bible what's suitable and adheres to their life style, yet completely ignore all the sin they're committing in their life. I'm not perfect either and I know I'm a hypocrite for saying that, but still, I'm just being honest.

18. I love to grill. Steak. Chicken. Whatever. I love it.

19. I'm an impulse buyer but I've learned to control that somewhat and only buy what I need. You know, the new colorway of the Zoom Kobe IV is coming out this Saturday? LOL.

20. I love Disneyland and Disney Animated Films. Timeless and Classic.

21. I used to think I had life down to a science when I was reading Philosophy books and Self Help books. Little did I know, the answers to life's questions are all in the Holy Bible. Truth.

22. Excuse my language, but I think the book, The Secret, is the biggest crock of !@#$ in the world. Wow, what a joke.

23. Yes, I'm really 27. I know I look like I'm 18. I've found the fountain of youth. It's in Calrose Rice!

24. I'm learning to play the guitar and I suck at it.

25. My shoes always have to match my shirt or the hat I'm wearing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite TV show? The Wire? =)