Geez finally...

So check it, I've had a 30g ipod classic for a couple of months now and I never figured out how to put videos on there. So late last night after my many naps and football games during the day, I finally figured out how to do that shit. Wow. How fucking stupid of me. I could never understand why I couldn't drag the mp4 video files into my ipod via itunes. It always showed an error message saying that it cannot be viewed on the ipod. Dude, what the fuck?! Well, little did I know, all I had to do was right-click the file and set the mp4 to convert to ipod/iphone. Stupid ass Galang.

Well, I woke up this morning and got to view the 3 videos that will get me by through class and work when I'm more bored than shit during this tough last quarter of the year.

Kellen James and the rest of the SK8MAFIA dudes are motherfucking ill. Especially with the vids showing them cutting up The Berrics. Unlike that faggot ass dance group super crew who completely ripped off SK8MAFIA for their gang sign. The Berrics is Eric Koston and Steve Berra's private skate park. That's pretty dope that SK8MAFIA is being featured on The Berrics. PROPS!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be adding more videos such as some Maria Ozawa videos for those late night personal me-time jumpoffs.

0 comments: