Here's to you!

I'm not new to this shit. I've been blogging since 2003. I have another blogspot that I've been writing in since 03 and still write in. There's my old xanga which I've pretty much put to rest ever since I went back to blogger.

Well, I started up this new blog just to talk shit and post pictures like how some of you new bloggers have bastardized the writing culture. All you guys do is fucking post pictures of what you did that day and show how fucking cool you are. So I figured, dude, why the fuck have I been writing in a blog for almost 5 years? Writing and reading isn't cool.

So, here's my trendoid tippy blog. I mean fuck, I have my OG one that I'll continue to write in.

But this one, is for you guys. To all you cool folk out there. To all you trendy people out there. Let's all brag together now!

This is my social experimentation for the fall. To see what it feels like to be a tippy.

Peace.

0 comments: