So uncool...

Yeah, today I was uncool.

I stayed home all day watching college football. Actually, I didn't stay home all day because I had an eye exam earlier this morning to get my new glasses. I'm going back to being that uncool nerd that I used to look like in high school. Glasses, comic books, anime, video games, skateboarding, hip hop, punk rock, and tall flag girls.

So here's some pictures from where I was laying in bed watching college football in HD. Shit is awesome when you got HD in your room.

I would have took pictures of the USC vs. Virginia game but I didn't realize that I was making a new blog and didn't dumb down to take a picture of a fucking college football game to post on my blog to show what I fucking did for the day.

Maybe I'll try and be hip and go to the poppin' spots tonight like Modus and U-31. Heard that shit is going to be on fire. Maybe I can be seen. Actually, it doesn't sound half bad to go peep out Dash Eye from Tribe of Kings spin. Dude always spins the dope ass Roots Reggae.

0 comments: