Fully Flared Finale....

In 2007 one of the greatest skate videos ever was released. After 4 years and some odd work, Lakai finally released their long awaited skate video Lakai: Fully Flared. I remember watching this video on Christmas eve of 07 and just being completely taken away and inspired. I'm turning 27 in November and I don't think my knees could hold like they used to back in high school when I used to skate. Only thing I've been rockin' is the Sector 9 tail wing that the ex bought me. I've been killin' boardwalks and the local neighborhoods with it but it just isn't as fun with a regular deck.

Don't get me wrong, I've still got a regular deck that I still rock but I can't do jack with it. Anyhow, back to this awesome skate vid, Lakai is releasing a special edition of Lakai: Fully Flared on November 25th. It's called Lakai: Final Flare. It's a 3 disc dvd set that includes tons of extra sh*t that's quite a bonus to the awesome skate vid that Fully Flared is.

Aside from the awesome skating in the video by my hero since High School, Eric Koston, is the dopest intro directed by Spike Jonze. Sh*t is on hit kid and is awesome watching it on a widescreen HDtv. Sometimes I pop in the DVD just to watch the intro itself aside from Koston and Biebel's segments. Nonetheless, here's the youtube of the intro for Fully Flared. Enjoy!



Bonus vid!

Brandon Biebel's segement. Sh*t is on hit!



You know I couldn't leave out my dude Koston! Enjoy silly hoes!


0 comments: