New Acey de Uno album dropping!!!

One of my most favorite MC's of all time and my inspiration when it comes to rhyming is dropping a new album and I am pretty excited. I haven't been this excited for a Project Blowed album since the last Haiku De'tat dropped. Although "When Lightning Strikes" was considered a flop, I'm sure Ace has bounced back from that and is coming with the fire on this album. I've been impressed with his first two singles Pray for Rain and Lonely Ones so far. Let's hope it stays dope. From the early Freestyle Fellowship To Whom It May Concern days to Aceyalone and the Lonely Ones, Ace is always striving to diversify himself as an artist by changing styles every time he drops an album. Truly an ecletic genius in my humble opinion. Dude does not get the respect he deserves. Aceyalone > Your Favorite MC. It's not even close.

0 comments: