Absolute Genius!!!

As some may know I am a huge fan of Lost. Recently, another show premiered on Fox called Fringe. Fringe is another show produced by J.J. Abrams, the man who brought you Lost and Alias. Yesterday was the second episode of this show and all I have to say is that it is magnificent. J.J. Abrams does it again. His subtle use of images and the similar eerie sound right before a commercial break makes Lost fans fall into this awesome show.

With the show starring Joshua Jackson, from Mighty Ducks and Dawson's Creek fame, I thought that this show would fail. But after watching the pilot and the second episode I am clearly blown away. The show mainly deals with a crazy plot with a devious company working in the background like Lost. But here's the catch, it's somewhat similar to X-Files but they deal with science and technology and the borderline that they cross thus providing the craziest yet genius storylines. It's a an intriguing show and I absolutely freaking love it.

For those that missed the pilot, here it is. I hope you enjoy! I know I definitely did and will continue to follow as long as it's on.

0 comments: