"...and like I said, the queen ain’t no bitch. She got all the moves."

As of late, I've been recently hooked on this show called The Wire. The series just recently ended and from what all my friends on Niketalk and the homies have been telling me, the show is off the chain and genius. Two days ago I finally decided to get up on that piece since news was brought up that the 5 season DVD set was going to be released in December for $240.00. Good grief, $240? So I found a site online that has all the episodes up for each season and I began my addiction to this show called The Wire. I'm not going to go into detail about that show because it's just something you have to experience for yourself. I can't believe I've put it off for so long in watching this show.

So last night before I went out to the Bambu show over at Kava Lounge I caught the 4th episode of season 1 called The Buys. There's this scene where D'Angelo Barksdale is teaching Wallace and Bodie how to play chess. I have to say that segment in the show was remarkable. The way D just used the game of chess as an anology of life was on some real type of sh*t. Not only that, but it was a deep insight as to who D is as a character in the show. Effin' Awesome!

0 comments: