See, I'm not that boring of a person...

Aiight, after laying in bed for most of the day watching tennis and high school football and drafting for my Niketalk SD Fantasy Football league, I decided to get some bowling practice in with my partner in crime Gabe. I get off my bummy ass at around 4:30pm and shower up and get g'd up from the feet up. Have a quick dinner with my mom and dad at the pad since my sister and bodizzl are still up in the bay.

As I'm rolling my bowling balls up to the truck Gabe calls me and tells that Kim's sister is going to be rolling with us. LOL. Funny, because just before leaving I was thinking it would be funny if Kim would have just randomly hung out with us to go bowling. I haven't seen her in a minute and I thought it would just be cool. But since it's her sister it'll do. She's married by the way so I had no intention of trying to holler so whatever.

We all meet up at Gabe and Ghale's and peace out to our home field. Admiral Robinson's. Yeah, you know it. Our bowling stomping ground and home court.

It just so happened that Gabe had his Jabbawockeez mask in the rider so I decided to be a fool and put it on since I was sitting shotty. Rolling on through the mile of cars in NC a bunch of peeps were all staring at me. There was this Filipino lady who was saw me at the stop light acting a fool and dancing in the ride with the mask on. I stopped and waived at her and gave her a thumbs up. She laughed and smiled back and gave me a thumbs up back. I'm such a joker.

We finally get to 32nd and we see our good friend Fredo, Fred's cousin, working. Dude's the homie from when I used to chill at E3 during those tailgating days but fuck that. We talk about selling our season tickets and just making loot. I guess we're both over the Chargers. Shit is tired son. We get our lanes and set up for practice. Of course when me and Gabe are bowling together for practice we always have to do something stupid to be attention whores.

So during the first game I caught Gabe simpin' out. Ghale asked him to tie her shoes and I told him I was going to take a picture of it and blog about it. So ha! Got you fucker!

I'm just playing. I ain't going to lie. If I was in love with a lady I'd probably simp out and do the same thing too. Chivalry is dead these days and you gotta commend the dudes who put their pride down for their lady. Respect.

The first two games get pretty competitive between me and Gabe and we decide on a bowl off for the third game. We put teams together and I get partnered up with Kim's sister Tina. She's cool. The eerie thing is she reminds me so much of Kim looks wise but she's got a spunkier personality. Weird yo. But I guess I was talking too much crap to her during the first two games so I probably came off as a jerk. Which probably explains why she kept referring to me as "guy." LOL.

Tina does her part and handles Ghale while Gabe pretty much man handles me. Dude, I swear I hit the pocket everytime and I get stuck with splits. How do you get 5 frames with splits? Heart wrenching. So me and Tina took the L. We all pack up and head back to Gabe and Ghale's before rolling out to my favorite spot. U-31 on Sundays for my favorite Reggae DJ crew in SD! Tribe of Kings Soundsystem!!!! Dudes always spin the dopest Roots Reggae and Lover's Rock. Love it!

Before rollin' out Gabe and I kill some time playing some Madden 09. I destroy him the first game with the Browns. Then we have a nail biter between the Niners and Bengals. Damn you Ocho Cinco! Dude just cannot be stopped. Of course I'm using the Niners because I'm a closet Niners fan from when I was a little kid. Pull off the game winning interception with Patrick Willis and seal the game. We get done playing and Ghale has already put her son Jeremy, to sleep. Unfortunately Rod and Lee couldn't roll with us. They should have rolled but it's all good.

Time for us to roll out. So we get there and right as we're rolling up some black dude gets thrown out for trying to start a fight inside. Kinda weird. I mean it's reggae music and it's suppose to be peaceful. Unfortunately there's always one idiot trying to trip. Oh well, that didn't ruin our fun. So after the commotion and the dude bounces, we head in for some drinks and good ass music.

I'm at the bar ordering my trademark drank, Corona and *secret*. Then out of nowhere I feel someone rubbing my back. I'm like WTF? I turn around and I see a dude. I give him the hardest stoneface ever but then he turns around and points to a group of girls and I see these ladies.

Fucking Gwen! I knew she was the one rubbing my back. Good one.

We all anti-up and get our drinks and just chill out. We all talk. Drink. People watch. While my weirdo ass is dancing by myself to the reggae. I dunno, there's just something about reggae that when it bumps I just start dancing and not give a fuck. Shit is mad ill to listen to and relax or just dance to. That's me though.

The night goes on and we all plan to bounce out. Gwen, Elle, and Emma head their separate ways as we do ours. We get back to Gabe's rider and I'm drunk like a fool so I decide to grab his Jabbawockeez mask again and ask him to take a picture of me smoking a cigarette with the mask on. I'm such a tool.

After that random act of foolery, we go on a mission to find Ghale a place to take a piss. We went like everywhere. From Walgreens to Shell to an Arco. They finally just end up going to some other spot to take a piss while I waited in the rider.

We head back down to The NC and try to see if we could still make it to In and Out. Unfortunately we didn't make it on time and we decide to just hit up the Denny's. I guess Denny's has this new late night rock menu promotion that they're doing. I can't believe I spent $12 dollars on one meal. I guess when you're faded you just don't care what you're wasting you're money on.

That probably explains why I don't go out much to drink and act a fool. ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCASSIONS and some holidays. We end up eating up and tiring ourselves out talking about how Gabe and Ghale met and also how some raunchy old auntie kept staring at me. Yuck! But yeah, good times. I had a lot of fun. Long and tiring but I actually had fun. As long as I galavant around the town on occasion I'll be good. I just get so over spots so quickly if I make going out consistent. It's not for me. I'm over that shit. I'll just chill and surround myself with good people. Here's to a laid back yet fun Sunday for Labor day weekend 08.

Peace God.

0 comments: