We've grown...

Went to church today with Rod, Lee, Deven, and Fall. We also hit up On Broadway last night for Fallon's 25th bday.

We were taking pictures and all that and I just found it interesting how much we've grown as people. As days go by, as do years, people grow wiser.

Just comparing the pictures from 4 years ago to last night, I could see how I have grown and how Fallon has grown. I still remember when she first turned 21. 

But you know what though, it's not about her and I, but it's about everyone else also. If you choose to grow wiser it's all a blessing of grace from God. 

Going to church today with Fall was pretty cool. We both were saved by God on different times for our own reasons. But I find it awesome that we both have found that closer relationship with God. Not very many people have that and it's super awesome that Fallon has that close relationship with God. She understands that it isn't a religion, it's a relationship.

Happy Birthday again Fall! Good times!

And NO! Nothing is going on between her and I. We're just good friends who have grown in our own ways. I just think that it's cool that we're still friends and we've experienced change between one another.

0 comments: