I've turned to the Darkside....

I've officially adopted the Raiders as my second team. They're the underdog of this league. I could give two shits about how much you hate them and how stupid and retarded their fans are, but one thing I'll always give props to them about is their loyalty. Hate on. But if anything, I can understand what they go through as fans since I'm a Laker fan as well. Raider Nation, I'm on board with you guys. Chargers and the Raiders. LOL. That's a crazy combination but I could care less of what anyone thinks about me or if they question my fanhood. City loyalty and the popularity of hating the Raiders is so fucking childish. Ask yourself why you hate the Raiders? If you have a legitimate answer then I'll understand, but if you tell me just because, go jump off a bridge because you're nothing more than mere sheep.

I hate the Broncos with a passion because I was a Joe Montana guy as a kid and I hated John Elway. I hate Mike Shanahan and his avid support in chop blocking. That dude is cheap and I can't stand that S.O.B.

So it's official. I'm down with the Raider Nation even though I am a Charger fan. You can't tell me otherwise. If it bothers you, stick it up your ass, cuz I could give two shits what you think about it.

BTW, here's a Madden Highlight vid of my fantasy team drafted Raiders as I destroyed the Broncos last night. Brian Dawkins putting on the big hit to Ricky Williams and Marcus Trufant picking up the fumble to take it to the house. God I hate the Broncos. What a sweet way to make myself feel better after the loss yesterday.















0 comments: